ATV Club Rides
DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE PDF HERE!
TUSHAR MOUNTAIN ATV CLUB
2015 CLUB RIDES
Boldfaced Rides are Club Sponsored Rides
Club Meetings 1st Wednesday of month, 7:00 pm at Search & Rescue Office
1) APRIL – 11th (A) Cove Fort via TV Hill return via North Creek. This ride is open to all ATV/UTV's. Ride will stage at 9 am Library. NOVICE
18th Ferron Poker Fun Run
2) MAY – 1st-3rd (A) Fun Run-Kanab. This ride is open to all ATV/UTV's. Main Ride on Saturday (see Flier). NOVICE
- 30th (B) Minerals Club Picnic/BBQ at Rock Corral. Ride is open to all ATV/UTV's and will stage at the Library. NOVICE
3) JUNE – 13th (A) Indian Peak/WahWahs. This is ride open to all ATV/UTV's. Rides will stage at the B Store. NOVICE
- 23rd-27th National ATV Jamboree – Fillmore, Utah
4) JULY 10th – 11th – (A) Butch Cassidy Festival ATV Rides
a. Beaver Loop. In on the PST05 (North Creek Face Trail) and out on the
PST68 (South Creek) It will still be open to all machines but those wider than 50" will have to back track down the PST05 to Beaver. Ride will stage at the 4 Plex INTERMEDIATE-ADVANCED
b. Mineral Mountains. Loop. Ride will stage at the 4 Plex NOVICE
18th – Friends of Paiute Trail Banquet
24th – (B) Pioneer Day Parade
5) AUG – 1st (A) Over the top from Big John Flat to Marysvale. Ride open to all ATV/UTV's.
Ride will stage at Big Johns Flat. If you wish to caravan, meet at B Store. NOVICE
- 5th - 8th Paiute ATV Jamboree, Marysvale, Utah
- 19th – 22nd, 2014 Bryce Rally - Panguitch, Utah
6) SEPT – 1st - 5th Arapeen ATV Jamboree - Ferron, Utah
- 5th - (A) Salina/Gooseberry. Ride open to 50" vehicles and will stage at the B Store. NOVICE-
- 10th - 12th San Juan ATV Safari – Blanding, Utah
- 19th (B) Kimberly Mine/Max Reid. Ride open to all ATV/UTV's and will stage at the B Store.
- 21st - 25th Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree, - Richfield, Utah
7) OCT – 4th (A) Left Hand Canyon Parowan. Ride open to all ATV/UTV's and will stage at the B Store. NOVICE- INTERMEDIATE
THERE WILL ALSO BE SOME THURSDAY EVENING RIDES AVAILABLE
Note: If ride is staging at the B Store, corner of S Main 2nd South, and this means your machines will need to be loaded on trucks or trailers for the ride to the site. If ride is staging at the Library, corner of Center and 1st West, rides will leave directly from the stage site. The 4 Plex is located on 6th North just past the elementary school on 650 East and contains the Paiute Trail Kiosk and baseball fields.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Donnie Downs - 435-261- 6008 or e-mail: email@example.com
Glenn Wright – 435-817-7377 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org