Sending Money to an Inmate

Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks can be mailed to an inmate through the United States Postal Service. They need to be payable to Beaver County Inmate Trust Fund (Enter the inmate’s name and name number in the memo section) to the following address:

Beaver County Correctional Facility
Attn: Inmate Accounting
P.O. Box 391
Beaver, UT 84713


Jail ATM

You can instantly add money to an inmate’s account by sending funds electronically. To learn more, please visit the Jail ATM website.

Unacceptable Forms of Money

The following will be returned:

  • Cash
  • Money orders or cashier’s checks made payable to the inmate
  • Personal checks